The BIKE TUSCANY CAMP is a summer camp for children and teenagers who want to experience the bike sport in close contact with nature, discovering and living the amazing Tuscan Maremma, a unique place in the world. It is organized in Castiglione della Pescaia, where a complete trail map of the area has been developed, including more than 110 km mountain bike trails.
High-qualified instructors will guide the guys along single tracks embedded in the Mediterranean scrub with stunning views, enduro trails rich in descents and climbs, curves and obstacles for cross country lovers. For free ride and downhill lovers there are plenty of dizzying slopes for adrenaline days in contact with nature. The camp can be tailored on the group needs and on the level of experience.
The guys will be guided by high-qualified experts and FCI members through 110 km of the stunning Bike Trail Area of Castiglione della Pescaia, between land and sea, in close contact with nature.
- practice outdoor sport activity in group
- improvement of ability along itineraries of different difficulty and slope
- practise sport in close contact with nature
- AGE: from 5 years
- PERIOD: 29.03 – 29.06 incl./01.09 – 19.10 incl.
- DURATION : week or weekend
- MIN/MAX PARTECIPANTS: min. 10
Possibility to extend the morning activity and hold the bikes for the whole day in the Trail Area with your personal tutor or with our guide: € 5,00 extra/pers.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Stay in brick-Bungalows/Cottage/Case Mobili/Glamping/Camping
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) – Possibility of packed lunch – Half Board on request.
- Bike and helmet rental